Sunday, August 10, 2014

She who knits with cats!





My blogging skills regarding life fell to the wayside last year.   A good deal regarding my daughter's struggle with autism was not something that I wanted to share with the world.  She deserved privacy.  I decided to focus less on family and personal stuff so decided to create a blog about my crafting instead!

So what my plan here is to discuss my adventure in fibers!  I plan on documenting my varied projects along with adding new skills such as spinning and dying yarn.

The title does not mean that I knit with cat fur but rather refers to the hilarity that ensues with your felines take notice of the string moving about in your hands.  Even an elderly cat perks up and takes notice now and then!!!!

So I hope you enjoy my journey into learning new techniques and skills with me.  I hope to show that mistakes happen often and are part of learning new skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment